Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default The Last Trip

Mark Thorson wrote:

> And then there was the time we all got food
> poisoning in Spain, near Cadiz, from a large
> and very attractive paella. I'll bet it was
> the mussels that did it.

We lived in that area (Rota, Navy base), and I *loved* it. No serious
illnesses in the four years we were there, but

leaving space for grossness that follows

my brother touched a poisonous caterpillar and then touched his eyes,
and had to have surgery to get the embedded caterpillar hairs off his
corneas.

ObFood: The peach cobbler is gone. It's gone. Two people ate a whole
peach cobbler in, like, four hours. That's just insane.

Serene