Kriss Oethur

Default vegan children

krakatoa wrote:

> That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a child".
>
> I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and tell me
> that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.
>
> Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the one's
> hurting their children!?

Excellent point! Today's obesity rates are not only a financial disaster for tax
payers flipping the medical bills, it is disgusting image to the billions of
starving people banging on the gates of America. A nation of fat slobs is not
what I want as an image for my country. A true patriotic person would stand up
against that fattening of children. What I see in our nation is nothing less
than child abuse! What percent of Rush Limbaugh listeners are fighting obesity
in our nation? It was only after the excellently written book by Al Franken,
"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" that the fat man Limbaugh went on the big
diet. Before then he sat fat as the nations number one cheer leader of the
ignorant spewing bullshit about "liberals" and "vegetarians" as though they were
communists infiltrators.