Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_5_] PeterLucas[_5_] is offline

Default Whipped Cream

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
6.120:

> On Tue 10 Jun 2008 08:52:05a, PeterLucas told us...
>
>> Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
>> .120:
>>

>>> according to the particular use I have for it. If the filling is
>>> particularly sweet, then I add no sugar at all.

>> Try Pure Icing Sugar.

> Icing sugar, or confectioner's sugar in the US, has a small amount of
> cornstarch in it to keep it from clumping. I can taste it in the
> whipped cream.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, will have to have a look and see what's in ours.

http://www.csrsugar.com.au/ViewProduct.aspx?id=8

100% pure icing sugar, 100% gluten free.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

The path of a warrior never deviating,
one has to become not just a part of nature
but a force of nature,
acting in accordance with the laws of the universe.
(Getsumei No Michi, the Moonlit Path)