Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default Whipped Cream

"hahabogus" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>> I'll be very glad when you're fully recovered, but I always enjoy your
>> posts, opinions, and suggestions.
>>
>> Feel better soon!
>>

> It would speed up your recovery if you added sugar and vanilla to your
> whipped cream. Well it would at minimum, freak me out less.

Thanks for all the encouragement, but Alan, try it my way-- strawberry
shortcake with undersweetened and underwhipped cream!

As the Sambuca begins to dry up, so do I. It will shortly be over for
another year, and bound to be better. This was the coldest and wettest
spring in 200 years and the pollens loved it.