Jonathan Ball

Default Karen's "foster son"

usual suspect wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:

[...]
>> If you go back and read all the early references to "foster son"
>> appearing under her posting ID, the majority of the posts are by the
>> fetal-alcohol syndrome wreckage Sylvia. It appears, strangely, that
>> Sylvia, the one who hates children, was the instigator of the
>> pseudo-fostering (of a 19-year-old). Karen, ever the PC
>> finger-in-the-eye self-righteous hate-spewer, was more than happy to
>> go along.

> I sadly also found more disheartening prattle comparing her virtue to
> others, including Sue Bishop:
>
> The Faceless ARA Masses strike again, eh, Sue? IIRC, you
> claim to have one foster son. I had one foster son, and
> helped to nurse, first his lover of eight years, and then J.R.
> himself, through process of dying of AIDS. Dealing with AIDS
> dementia and the final stages is much like dealing with a
> rescue puppy dying of parvo. Done that, too.
> http://snipurl.com/4nbq
>
> I think Sue's foster child was different: probably younger -- a minor --
> and legally recognized as a foster child (and that has NOTHING to do
> with "about 350 benefits"). I also doubt Mrs Bishop would use a dead
> foster child to try to score cheap debate points, much less compare
> taking care of a dying loved one to caring for a puppy dying of parvo.
> Karen is shameless.

No, as vile a person as Sue Bitchup is (I've had lots
of unpleasant run-ins with her), she did legitimately
take in a foster child, and for the right reasons.
Based on what she has written about him, he turned out
better than one of her own biological offspring.

> But get this:
> My foster-son knew he was *** at age nine, and had come out and
> left his biological parents' home by age thirteen.
> http://snipurl.com/4nbs
>
> Just as I suspected: the kid was a runaway. I doubt, though, he was
> homosexual at nine.

No kid "knows" he's queer at age nine. That's one of
the politically motivated myths of the queer movement.

> He may have been molested at or around that age,
> which certainly could've driven him to run away and live the short life
> he did. It's a shame Karen and Sylvia didn't offer him hope or help him
> find anything positive in life.

A shame, probably even a moral crime, but hardly
surprising, given their hatred for (Sylvia) or
indifference to (Karen) children.