Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul McNoob Paul McNoob is offline

Default Whipped Cream

On Jun 10, 10:10*am, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:29:55 -0700 (PDT), Paul McNoob
>
> > wrote:
> >Well that was easy peasy!

> >Per my BHG cook book I used 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 tbsp
> >sugar (though I may try less next time), and 1 tsp vanilla. Or 1/2 tsp
> >(i forget exactly right now).

> >I beat until it was creamy and formed soft peaks. It was delicious!
> >Put it right on top of our belgian waffles and fresh strawberries - my
> >1yr old seemed to like it too.

> i would advise against getting the rugrat too accustomed to the finer
> things in life at such an early age. *it could be costly in the long
> run.
>
> your pal,
> blake

I know. But he doesn't get it every morning - only about 2-3 times a
week. And besides, he does eat his wheat bread, hummus, fresh fruit,
meat, cream cheese, drinks his milk. And of course we started brushing
his teeth too.

He doesn't like scrambled or eggs over easy, at least, not every day.
Probably not at all and only if he's ravaged.

I'm also thinking about adding home fries and ham in the morning.