Jonathan Ball

Default Karen's "foster son"

usual suspect wrote:

> Karen has used at least three different ages when her adult "foster son"
> was supposedly kicked out of his home: 11, 12, 13. She has no room to
> criticize this guy's parents: after all, she abandoned her own son at an
> even younger age. She didn't even meet the "foster son" until he was 19,
> so she really only has his word for it. By her own accounts, there would
> be little reason to take his word for it: he sadly had many problems
> ranging from drug abuse to homosexuality to prostituting himself.
>
> I thought I remembered something else about the prostitution involved
> and it shows yet another inconsistency in her story.
>
> My child was already away at school by the time I got to know
> any "out" pedophiles. My "foster son" ( who was already 19 when
> I first met him)had been an underage prostitute before I met
> him, and was quite clear that he enjoyed the sex itself, and
> much preferred that as a way of supporting himself to flipping
> burgers at McOffal's.
> http://snipurl.com/4nay
>
> That contradicts what she told someone else:
> My foster son was an abuser of crystal meth. He ruined his life
> in many ways. Why did he take it? Because he had problems that
> only chemical oblivion could eae. he had been tossed out when
> he was eleven years old because he was ***. He had lived and
> worked as a prostitute because that's the ONLY work a child can
> GET legally!
> http://snipurl.com/4nac
>
> Three different ages given and two different reasons for prostituting
> himself. I said it was fishy, and I was right.
>
> I don't know what the whole story is with that guy. It's sad regardless
> of how he ended up on the streets, and it's sad that his last days were
> filled with child-hating monsters like Karen and Sylvia rather than his
> own family. In reality, Karen probably befriended a couple of young
> punks and did nothing to discourage their openly risky behavior (see
> below: I wouldn't doubt if she ENCOURAGED risky behavior). What she did
> isn't foster parenting (fits in with her usual game of semantics; she
> doesn't understand the word "protestant," either).
>
> We can also conclude that her counselling of the young street urchin was
> a matter of the blind leading the blind since she isn't playing with a
> full deck, either. Consider the rest of the first snippet above:
>
> I would have had no hesitation in letting my son associate
> with the responsible pedophiles I met. Just as associating
> with a *** person will not "turn" a straight kid ***,
> associating with a _responsible_ pedophile ( meaning one
> who respects his partners and does not rape or coerce
> them against their will) will not make a child who is
> not at all interested in sexual activity of some kind with
> an older person into a "victim." In our society, I would
> be much more concerned about a furtive encounter with
> a secretive, predatory rapist than a friendship between
> [...]

If you go back and read all the early references to
"foster son" appearing under her posting ID, the
majority of the posts are by the fetal-alcohol syndrome
wreckage Sylvia. It appears, strangely, that Sylvia,
the one who hates children, was the instigator of the
pseudo-fostering (of a 19-year-old). Karen, ever the
PC finger-in-the-eye self-righteous hate-spewer, was
more than happy to go along.