Posted to rec.food.equipment
Matthew L. Martin Matthew L. Martin is offline

Default where to buy restaurant equipment

jv wrote:
> I am a consultant to restaurant on the east coast and Midwest.

No, you aren't. You are a spammer.

> After
> dealing with dozens of restaurant equipment dealers, both local and
> online, I have to say that I can only recommend <a href="http://
> www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com">www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com</a>.

Because you either work for them or, more likely, were hired by them to
spam as many people as you could.

> The prices are good, but
> the service and support are top notch.

I don't buy from spammers or the clients of spammers.

Matthew

--
"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people". Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936):