ipse dixit

Default SeeJames Strut and 'civility'

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message .net...
> You've never understood it, Dreck, and you prove it
> with every post. You do not understand it, and you
> never will.

Rather, I've proved that it is you who doesn't
understand them because I've shown that the
tool I use for evaluating conditional syllogisms
exists while you categorically stated it didn't.
Hey stupid, you've been bettered!

> It's what comes of the combination of
> ignorance, arrogance and pig-headedness. It goes a
> long way to explain why you're a cripple.

This is most typical of you to try attacking your
opponent on something completely off-topic
when you're beaten. Let's face it, it's all you
have, and when we look at your desperate
attempts to strike back in this way you do look
rather pathetic and wounded, so the gain is mine
after all is said and done.