ipse dixit

Default SeeJames Strut and 'civility'

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message k.net...

> He doesn't understand it

It's obvious you're having problems with simple
syllogisms as well as Dutch, and this was earlier
shown when you categorically stated that the
tool I use for evaluating them doesn't exist. I've
shown you that it does exist, so my guess is that
you're equally as lost as Dutch and Kevin on them.

> You forgot chronically drunk, and an animal beater: he
> practically broke the back of his dog from beating on
> it with a broom handle.

You see, after a while when everyone gets to
see your penchant for lying about your opponents
who beat you, they, like me get to understand why
you do it. Every beating you get makes you lie about
them in a kind of childish retaliation, and if you run
out of your own material you'll use the same lies
someone else has used, as in this instance, even
when the source has previously admitted the material
you're using was a lie. Aren't you at all embarrassed
while showing the World what a wounded little man
you are?