Buba Ball

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Karl Hungus wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > k.net...

> >>I'm trying to figure out which previously seen shitbag
> >>this phlegmbag thing is. It's something that's been
> >>here before that seems particularly not to like me. It
> >>seems familiar, but I just can't think of its name. It
> >>sure is angry, though.

> > I wouldn't bother devoting too much thought to it. These semi-literate
> > rants simply don't warrant the expenditure of that sort of energy.

> I didn't devote much thought to it at all. It's a
> worthless piece of pseudo-hindu krishna trash who keeps
> nym-shifting. He's a null.

We are all waiting brother Ball. Are you are you not going to deny your white
trash hillbilly roots?

Tell us what level of education you have. Is there a subject other than KKK shit
you spew that you have invested your life to. You never shut up about how much
of an expert you are the psycho/neuro complexities of animals so you must have
some education. Do you have an education in biology? I would put my money on you
never finishing 8th grade!

The best you can do is attack and when you are attacked you cower like a sissy
and call people names. That will do nothing to demonstrate your intellectual
prowess in a game of wits that you have defined and yet fail to live up to. You
are the worst kind of coward.