Gen Trax

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:
> >

> >>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed

> >>You haven't stood up to me, punk. You couldn't, punk.
> >> You're not a man.

> > No? I guess I'm not.

> No guessing about it, punk.

Wait what are you saying? Mr Ball are really saying that to be a man like
you your uncle has to violate you in the barn when you were young?

You really are one twisted kinky hick. Do all you hillbillies have such a
perverted sexual nature?
Seems like all you want to talk about is sick shit. Maybe if those educated
liberals weren't always looking down on you uneducated hate filled hicks
you would be a regular guy?

Oh I see now. You went and got your feelings hurt.