Bahg Phlem

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>
> > Jonathan Ball wrote:

> >>Nowhere close to a billion are vegetarians, even taking
> >>the population of India into account.

> > And is that your "educated" guess? Like eighth grade education and then a year of
> > auto mechanics?

> No. It's a fact.
>

> > I am not going to let you redirect here.

> I'm going to redirect, blowjob. I control the agenda,
> not you.

Wow so you are saying that your agenda is blowjobs? What happened to you attacking
othe4r people that **** you off just because they care about animals? You mean to tell
me that *** sex is all you want to talk about? You are in the wrong place soft boy!