Bahg Phlem

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob wrote:
>
> > As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
> > statements that are based on an assumption that you are knowledgeable on a
> > subject you are not. There about six billion people on this planet and I would
> > wager that no less than a billion of them are vegetarians

> Nowhere close to a billion are vegetarians, even taking
> the population of India into account.

And is that your "educated" guess? Like eighth grade education and then a year of
auto mechanics?

I am not going to let you redirect here. We are not in this discussion to determine
how many people or why they are vegetarians. You are here for the one reason. You
prey on who you see as weak and I prey on low life scum like you! Now fight like a
man you pussy! Let me hear you deny your southern roots! Tell me how wrong I am
about you. Tell me how you are just an average guy doing what average guys do. Not
going to happen because I have you right. You are the spawn of generations of
uneducated spite filled low life that think guns and bible shit makes you whole in
front of god and country. You and I know just what you are and the one who hates to
hear it the most is you.

The truth hurts. You are an ignorant coward that could not look a man like me in the
eye for more than one second before you looked away with your tail between your
coward legs!

Not so easy, guys like me. You prefer little soft guys with glasses? You are pussy
bully, a school yard punk!