Bahg Phlem

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> THAT'S why "vegans" and some other vegetarians are
> hated: their appalling snobbery and condescension.

The key word here is "hate". A common theme that the cultural decedents
of the KKK
spew for what ever reason they can dream up. Their history is rich with
it. Their
biggest nightmare began over 100 years ago when freed slaves gradually
gained
access to an education and were living more productive lives as
Americans they
were as squatters on burned plantations. The attacks on gays stems from
the same
religion that told them it was ok to hate Jews, Blacks and Catholics. As
long as
they were hating their failing culture believed that they were saving
face and
redeeming themselves as a culture of Benidict Arnolds that almost
destroyed our
nation in the civil war. The reason they are so big on flag waving and
joining the
military is for the same reason; they fear being looked down as poor
white trash
that used the bible to justify slavery and bigotry, they are struggling
to redeem
themselves for nearly destroying this nation and then violating the
rights of
blacks for more than 100 years. These are truely unrepented evil people
that can't
face the fact that are ignorant losers! Consument losers that call
anyone educated
a "liberal" as though it was a dirty word!

Jonathan Ball is here for only one reason. As a coward he sees people
who love
animals and have protective feelings for them as soft. You won't find
him able to
stand up to people like me that knows more about himself they he does!

Can see how the man is desperate for something in his mouth?