Jonathan Ball

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

Karl Hungus wrote:

> "Bahg Phlem" > wrote in message
>

>>Jonathan Ball wrote:
>>

>>>Get out of here, blowjob.

>>Look who is making suggestive comments. One leak of from a closet freak!
>>Their is a strong hidden desire inside Mr Ball that desperately wants to
>>get out and just be ***!

> And "their" is a strong hidden desire inside you to one day possess the
> spelling abilities of an average 5th-grader.

I'm trying to figure out which previously seen shitbag
this phlegmbag thing is. It's something that's been
here before that seems particularly not to like me. It
seems familiar, but I just can't think of its name. It
sure is angry, though.