Bahg Phlem

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
statements that are based on an assumption that you are knowledgeable on a
subject you are not. There about six billion people on this planet and I would
wager that no less than a billion of them are vegetarians for reasons that have
little to do with believing that farm animals feel pain like humans but because
they think they might be a dead relative. If you are here to pick on people that
have sympathetic feelings for animals and love them like a person then that
would have to make you a bully for targeting soft people.

Me? I am here to target coward punks like you! So take your best shot punk!
Let's see how cool you really think you are!

"God, I hate vegetarians" wrote:

> So tell me why I hate veggies so much.
> It's not like I think it's cool to do so.
> I think hating anyone or group is pretty effing uncool, as a matter of fact.
> But veggies just fill me with a deep and intense loathing.
> I suppose at some level, veg'ism says 'I'm too good to eat THAT' - inferring
> by the converse, that carnivores are somehow inferior.
> And 'I care about animals' - inferring by the converse, that carnivores
> don't.
> Neither obviously, is true.
> I suppose it strikes me as some kind of bizarre symptom of a mental illness
> that people get hung up about a cow/pig/sheep being humanely euthanased.
> Animals eat animals, why shouldn't we ?
> After all, are we not animals too ?
> Is the moral motivation for veg'ism a kind of anthropomorphisation ?
> Do veggies see farm animals as somehow human ?
> If so, how ?
> I can understand seeing a family pet as a member of the family .... even as
> an honorary human, but FARM animals ?
> I'm sorry, but that's just ph*cked up.
>
> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> news
> > Katherine Wolfe wrote:
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

> covert.
> > >

> > > It's just silly to get yourself all wound up about something like
> > > whether someone else eats meat or not. Hey, life's too short. Kick
> > > back, have a steak, and a really big cold beer, and chill out,
> > > whydontcha? ;-)

> > That's certainly the approach I try to take for myself,
> > although it's more likely to be some nice pork chops.
> > However, I don't really care if people are vegetarian
> > or not; what I *do* care about is when they either
> > explicitly try to shove their beliefs down my throat,
> > as "aras"/"vegans" want to do and sometimes try to do,
> > or if they parade around exuding their insufferable
> > arrogance, which they all do.

As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
statements that are based on an assumption that you think you are knowledgeable
about. There about six billion people on this planet and I would wager that no
less than a billion of them are vegetarians for reasons that have little to do
with believing that farm animals feel pain like humans but because they think
they might be a dead relative. If you are here to pick on people that have
sympathetic feelings for animals and love them like a person then that would
make you a bully for targeting what think are soft people.

Me? I am here to target cowards like you! So take your best shot punk! Let's see
how cool you really think you are!