Karl Hungus

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

"Katherine Wolfe" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> > And rightly so.
> > They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is

covert.
> > They fill me with homicidal loathing.

> It's just silly to get yourself all wound up about something like
> whether someone else eats meat or not. Hey, life's too short. Kick
> back, have a steak, and a really big cold beer, and chill out,
> whydontcha? ;-)

That's precisely what I'm doing this evening. I already had my steak (a 12
oz. sirloin, cooked rare), and I'm now sitting down to quaff a little beer.

I can only hope against hope that my beer contains some sort of animal
products . . .