Dutch

Default SeeJames Strut and 'civility'

"ipse dixit" > wrote

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote

> I've always understood it.

If you understand logic then explain the following BASIC BLUNDER.

You presented the following as valid logic.

1) If I abstain from farmed animal products I cause less farmed animals to
suffer and die.
2) I abstain from farmed animal products
therefore
3) I cause less farmed animals to suffer and die

X = I abstain from farmed animal products
Y = I cause less farmed animals to suffer and die

Your "logic" can be represented as

1) If X, therefore Y
2) X
therefore
3) Y

<???>

A circular regurgitation of the original premiss, no logic involved. You
have zero understanding of the basics of the topic you pose as an expert on.
You are a poseur and a fool. You're also unpleasant, arrogant, a liar, and
you probably smell like shit all the time.