ipse dixit

Default SeeJames Strut and 'civility'

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message k.net...
> ipse dixit wrote:
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message k.net...
> >
> >>The only topic left to discus, Dreck, is your false
> >>belief that you have mastered logic

I've always understood it. I've been writing freeware
for Psion computers for years. Would you like some
examples? Thousands of users are using my very own
codes all the time, and I'm qualified in digital electronics
too, so I had a pretty solid backround in logic before
even starting on deductive logic and reasoning here.

> >>, and that you
> >>understand the other original topics under discussion.
> >> You do not understand logic, and you are lying about
> >>the argument "vegans" make.

> > Ipse dixit

> Misused

Every assertion you made in that above rant is
unsupported, thus ipse dixit.

> again, proving my point.

You're beaten, Jon. There's not a single on-topic
argument that I can't beat and turn against you
with twice as much behind it.