Jonathan Ball

Default SeeJames Strut and 'civility'

I told you: the discussion is over. Feel free to
waste your time, Dreck, but you're not wasting any more
of mine than I choose to give.

You do not understand logic, and your prattle about
"necessary" and "consequent" and "antecedent" shows it.
You simply do not know the subject, and I will not
discuss something like that with someone who doesn't
know it and pretends he does, when I *do* know it.
Your repeated misuse of the names of fallacies is
further proof of your ignorance and stubbornness.

My points to Jim Strutz stand. You are just a minor
annoyance, and you aren't fooling anyone.