Rubystars

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

"God, I hate vegetarians" > wrote in
message ...
> And rightly so.
> They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is

covert.
> They fill me with homicidal loathing.

If you really wanted to troll on Usenet, you need to work on your
techniques. I haven't trolled
but I've seen a lot better trolls than you so maybe this will help.

1. You didn't crosspost. Real trolls find things that apply to various
groups and cross post them there.
For example, posting a recipe for babies or toddlers to a vegetarian group,
a general cooking group, and a parenting group.
2. You didn't misspell anything. Trolls have 2 spiel like this if they want
2 B anoiing 2 ppl.
3. "I hate you" is nothing compared to a lot of other things that get said
around usenet. I won't give you any
examples.
4. You need a long annoying signature, preferably an ACSII version of
something vulgar.
5. You must top post.

Well I hope you learn to be a little bit better of a troll now. You might be
slightly more entertaining, of if you get
really good at it, kicked off your ISP.

-Rubystars