Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Whipped Cream

On Jun 7, 7:07*pm, Paul McNoob > wrote:
> If I were to make my own whipped cream, how do I store it ? In the
> freezer, like commercial cool whip?

No, in the refrigerator.

> I want to make it the "night
> before" so that we can have it in the morning before work with
> strawberries or blueberries over belgian waffles. I don't have the
> time in the morning to make it fresh (nor the waffle batter).

Better would be to adjust your morning routine so you have time to
make the whipped cream fresh. If you plan to have something as fancy
as Belgian waffles with fruit and whipped cream before work you have
to give yourselves enough time to enjoy it. So take a shorter
shower. -aem