Mary Hogan

Default A funny story

A professor (Let's call him Dunlevy) at Columbia University was teaching
evolution to his biology class at the University.

NYPD received a phone call reporting a murder....at Columbia University that
very day.....The informant accused Prof Dunlevy as the perpetrator.....

When the detectives arrived they met with the informant that directed them
to the professor's office.... The informant then accused the professor of
murdering one of the his relatives. Dunlevy said..."I don't know what this
man is talking about."

The informant stated that they had dissected a frog that day...and asked
Dunlevy if it was true....... Dunlevy said "Yes, and so?" The informant
asked the Professor if he hadn't just taught that evolution "Proves" (Which
is circular logic) that we all evolved from slime, and at one stage or
another, we were either worms..frogs..or mosquitoes.....So...He, the
informant believed that this frog was his Great Grandfather X10000...and
attempted to file charges against Dunlevy.... The detectives shrugged their
shoulders and left.

----