Benfez

Default Letters to the editor

"Zakhar" > wrote in message

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Zakhar wrote:
> >
> > > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > > ink.net...

> > > LOL.
> > >
> > > It's either a JOKE or somebody is so ignorant it's almost beyond

belief.

> > No, it isn't a joke at all, and the writer clearly
> > isn't ignorant, because much of what he writes is
> > exactly what would have to happen if everyone were to
> > switch to a strictly vegetarian diet.

> Write down the "much" part that YOU agree with. (There's some space in
> beween the square brackets below).
>
> [ ]

> > > What like "eat fish"?

> > Non sequitur.

> Of course it follows you stupid ****. (Stick your pompous Latin use up

your
> over fingered loose arse).
>
> It was suggested by some equally ignorant shit that vegetarians eat fish,
> and "Our oceans would be fished to extinction".
>
> 1) Vegetarians DON'T eat fish you stupid bloody ****ing fool.
>
> 2) If everyone was vegetarian the oceans would NOT be fished to extinction
> for human food.

Try reading again.

5. Our oceans would be fished to extinction. Yes, all the vegetarians I know
eat fish and seafood.

See, the writer is saying that most 'vegetarians' eat fish. This appears to
me to be true.

The oceans are already in serious peril from overfishing. If eveyone became
'vegetarian' in the sense that the writer means it and we omnivores observe
it, there is no doubt that the oceans would indeed be fished until there
were no stocks left.