Old 03-06-2008, 07:46 PM posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Excellent Loire Cab Franc, and a good Godello

On Jun 2, 6:12�pm, santiago wrote:
Dale,

nice to see that you enjoyed Louro do Bolo 2006, which I really like and
has a good price in Spain. Its step brother, As Sortes, is a very good
wine, but I favour the freshness of the smaller wine (and is cheaper).

About "not my last bottle of Godello", be careful because there is not much
great Godello from Valdeorras. Louro do Bolo could be as good as it gets.
Perhaps Guiti�n is a runner up, but there is not much else.

Best,

s.

thanks, I won't buy blindly!
Most wines from most places are junk.