Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default 'Messy' cooks...

On Jun 3, 9:27*am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> [snip[
> So what kind of cook are you? The 'clean up as you go along' type or the
> 'do it all in one go when you're finished' type? Or somewhere in between?
> Just wonderin'.

I'd like to clean up as I go but I'm not compulsive about it. Except
that I always clean and put away the cleaver or knife as soon as I'm
through using it, and always clean the wok as soon as it's empty.
Otherwise, I clean as necessary because the kitchen and work surfaces
are small, and as possible in the time(s) available during the
prepping and cooking. If the dish that the meat was marinating in
before a stirfry is still sitting next to the stove at the end of the
meal, that's okay. -aem