Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default 'Messy' cooks...

While I was putting dinner on tonight it made me think about 'messy
cooks'...

I clean up as I go along, and so does DH - however, when Dad gets 'let
loose' in the kitchen he seems to use every pot, pan, dish, knife, fork
spoon in the place - in fact the kitchen usually looks like a 'war zone'
to me by the time the food is ready. Even tho' he always 'washes up'
afterwards, it still drives me nuts.

So what kind of cook are you? The 'clean up as you go along' type or the
'do it all in one go when you're finished' type? Or somewhere in between?
Just wonderin'.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Egg tastes better when it's not on your face...