Melba's Jammin'

Default More Funeral Food

In article >, "Dimitri"
> wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > A long-time neighbor died and his funeral was this morning at the
> > church I got kicked out of 12-13 years ago. I haven't been back
> > since. The food was pretty boring. Ham sandwiches, pickles,
> > potato chips (no serving tongs--just dig in), some weird vegetable
> > salad with canned veggies and not much flavor, a couple three
> > potato salads, a coupla pasta salads, brownies, bars, cookies.
> > Man, before I croak, I gotta make sure that somebody makes a better
> > plan than that for my funeral party. -- -Barb
> > (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab,
> > too.)

> Don't worry, if Rob can find a keyboard we'll hold a cook-in/wake in
> your honor.
>
> Dimitri

I'm going to hold you to it!! ROTFLMAO!!! I've already asked my
friend and pastor, Janet, to promise to do a tap dance on the altar if I
croak before she does. (She's the one who, when in college, dressed as
a nun for Halloween one year -- used a Kotex pad for the white part of
the headgear.)
--
-Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab, too.)