Posted to rec.food.cooking
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default Now for the Reverse Side of the Coin

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
:

> Rat-bastid is now 24 and STILL talks about that damnable turkey
> burger, sometimes it burned down half or all of Bensalem, or caused
> massive forest fires in Southeastern Pennsylvania........it might
> actually have encroached upon the whole Eastern Seaboard!!!

I remember that...I saw the smoke way up here. I thought the whole
continent was ablaze.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080530-0, 05/30/2008
Tested on: 5/31/2008 12:40:27 AM