Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nexis Nexis is offline

Default Spin Off of Barb's Spin off of Squeaks Family Recipe Collections and Nostalgia

Ok, we've seen what recipes you would want to pass down....that got me to thinking
about all of the recipes that have been passed down to *me*. Not just from my mom,
but from my aunts and uncles and both grandmothers, and one single recipe from my
grandpa who never cooked but made an awesome salad dressing.

My favorites are sometimes more techniques than they are recipes, and my grandma Ma's
recipes often included measurements like "A handful of..." "A couple soup spoons
of...", and instructions like "mix it til it feels right".

What are your favorite family recipes?

kimberly