Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Spin-off of Squeaks' Family Recipe Collections and Nostalgia

sf wrote:
> On Mon, 26 May 2008 12:12:25 -0500, Janet Wilder
> > wrote:
>
>> 3. My late daughter's favorite bean and cheese burrito recipe.

> Without knowing details, I'm sorry Janet. My heart breaks for you.
> No parent should outlive a child.

Thanks. You are so right. She was killed in a car accident in 1996 when
she was 21. She was between her junior and senior years of college. I
remember thinking at the grave site that there must be something wrong
in the universe.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation