Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Cheesy Oatmeal & eggs dinner

FBG 88. Before dinner 75. Nuked 1/3 cup of pinhead oats with a cup of water
at 30% power for 15 minutes. Mixed in 1/3 cup of cheese chunks and nuked
for another 7 minutes, also at 30%. Cracked two raw eggs on top and
sprinkled with FGBP. Very nice on a cold night. One hour PP BG 106. Two
hour 120. Three hour 104.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~