Posted to alt.food.diabetic
John[_25_] John[_25_] is offline

Default What a moron!

"Nick Cramer" > wrote

> Nick's Fettucine Alfredo
>
> Serves 4
>
> The fettuccine should either be freshly made and as thin as possible, or,
> if store bought, the best fresh (not dry), thinnest pasta you can buy.
>
> 1 lb. fettuccine, tagliatelle or the pasta of your choice

Nick, I don't know if it'll make a difference for you, but it might be worth
a try. I've found that I can eat a reasonable amount of whole wheat pasta,
say 6-7 ounces or so and stay under 130 out to 3 hours (by then I'm usually
under 110, so I doubt if I'm getting a late spike. I actually prefer whole
wheat pasta now...it's got a firmer texture.

John C.