Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default What a moron!

"krom" > wrote:
> *Sigh*
>
> I am every year being suckered by some sign at the stores saying fresh
> caught this or that flown in and pay a crazy price per pound and of
> course its some smelly frozen mess..lol.
>
> Just cant get seafood here..

When we were in Austin, Texas in January, my friend we were staying with
ordered sashimi grade fish from San Diego, CA. We got two sashimi dinners
for two out of it. It was as good and fresh as we've bought at the
Japanese fish monger's in LA. I never asked him what it cost.

Other than directly over the center of the Earth, approximately where is
"here"?

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~