Nexis

Default More Funeral Food

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> A long-time neighbor died and his funeral was this morning at the church
> I got kicked out of 12-13 years ago. I haven't been back since. The
> food was pretty boring. Ham sandwiches, pickles, potato chips (no
> serving tongs--just dig in), some weird vegetable salad with canned
> veggies and not much flavor, a couple three potato salads, a coupla
> pasta salads, brownies, bars, cookies. Man, before I croak, I gotta
> make sure that somebody makes a better plan than that for my funeral
> party.
> --
> -Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab,

too.)

Barb,
Very sorry to hear about your neighbor. How sad
Dare I inquire about the kickin' out thing? How does one go about getting
kicked out of a church? Were you singing Marylin Manson songs?
As to the food, do what I did...plan your funeral now. Tell everyone what
you want, plan menus, assign chores. Hey, it could happen.

kimberly
p.s. Alexis said she wants to know why she ain't on your picklehat page! lol