Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default OT aluminum foil/plastic wrap

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Ophelia wrote:
>>> I love men. *Sigh* That's my point.

>> *titter*

> Oh btw what it the month on that last booklet?

It is Marh 2008, Issue 123! "Mother's Little Helper." I meant to tell you
how much I am enjoying the little stories. "Steam Power's Last Days" is a
neat article. Did you get a chance to read it? I enjoy History of Technology
pieces. The piece on spring flowers is also wonderful--AND--to bring to to
topic--the article on page 36--" A Feeling For Food" explores how much of
our nostalgia is food-based! Talks about getting chips in newspaper "to eat
on the way," and other things. Very cool.