Jonathan Ball

Default Riddle: What am I?

wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:07:52 GMT, "Rubystars" > wrote:
>

>>Plants don't care if you eat them.

> Nor do dead animals.

Animals *do* care about being killed though.

>>They don't have a brain, they don't even
>>have neurons.
>>
>>They interact with their environment to some degree as do all living things

> We're not supposed to consider the lives of animals,

No sensible person "considers" the lives of animals
prior to their being born, ****WIT. You think farm
animals "ought" to live, that there is some moral value
from their "getting to experience life." You are an
idiot: there is no moral value from that.

Oh, it's ****WIT Quayle now, is it? "Potato", you
****ING moron, not "potatoe".

http://weebl.fluent.ltd.uk/toons/17/

> production vs.
> rice production, etc. You know what it tells us, even
> though you still don't believe it.

You don't care about your "influence" on animals,
****WIT, except to cause some of them to live,
REGARDLESS of the quality of life.

You stupid, ****witted liar.