usual suspect

Default No need for farm animals.

some yellow-gowned punk wrote:
>>It does matter, you little ghee-smeared queer. The
>>production of rice is exceptionally lethal to animals.

> Are you insane?

No, he hasn't joined a child-molesting cult like you have.

> Do you think the production of rice is in the same
> league

Yes. So do other vegetarians.

Plant food that is grown in wet environments, such as rice, also
tend to support a greater amount of animals and amphibians. Dry
land crops like wheat and barley support fewer animals. Because
of this, harvesting a dry crop will usually result in fewer
collateral deaths than a more wet environment crop.
http://www.geocities.com/holist2002/...cefulDiet.html

That's not written by a "meat head," you dork, it's by a vegetarian. So
is this:

COLLATERAL DEATHS: Many vegetarians believe that, because they
do not eat meat, no animals die to feed them. Unfortunately,
this is rarely if ever true. Anyone who eats food that is grown
using mechanical plows and harvesting machines must accept
partial responsibility for the large numbers (no hard figures
are available) of animals who die beneath or within these
machines, or who die from pesticide and chemical fertilizer
poisoning. This collateral death toll varies widely depending on
the crop grown, the methods used, and the geographic features of
the area. What a vegetarian does or doesn't eat can have a large
effect on how many deaths they share responsibility for causing.
Eating organic, preferably locally grown, food is a good way to
reduce our impact on wildlife. Nonetheless, it appears that
rice, when sown and harvested mechanically, takes the greatest
toll on higher animals, especially amphibians. This is because
rice paddies can support large populations of animals in a
relatively small area. Again, accurate figures are not available
for the numbers of animals killed in rice production, and some
(but by no means all) organic rice growers provide valuable
habitat for migratory birds and other large animals, working to
avoid lethal clashes with them. Still, if you believe that a
frog's life counts as much as a bird's, consumption of
commercially grown rice (with the rare, expensive exception of
hand-harvested wild rice) is problematic at best.
http://veganic.net/Xtra.html

> when it comes to killing animals as the meat industry who kills
> countless of billions of animals every year in automated slaughter
> houses.

The death of one chicken results in food for one family. The death of
one pig results in tens of meals for one family. The death of one cow
results in hundreds of meals for one family.

The deaths of millions of frogs, birds, snakes, rabbits, skunks,
raccoons, turtles, and so on are part of each serving of your rice's
karma. Add to that the thousands of animal deaths for other foods you
eat, for the cotton used to make your yellow dress, etc., and your
lifestyle is no different than anyone else's.

> You are one deluded, insane madman.

You're the one with scales in his eyes.

> It doesn't matter how much you meat heads whine and whimper and try to
> divert the attention from your evil ways by lame, brain dead
> comparisons, ad hominems, and down right lies, the facts remain that
> the meat industry is one of the great bastions of evil on this planet.

I think religions that harbor pedophiles and cover up their crimes are
far more evil.

> Check the facts below,

Those are not facts, those are unsubstantiated talking points from a
veg-n activist.

<snip>