Jonathan Ball

Default Schism

Rat & Swan wrote:

> usual suspect wrote:
>
>> Jonathan Ball wrote:

> <snip>
>
>>> "women" who abandoned their sons.

>> Appalling.

> And absolutely false.

No, true. You abandoned your son.

> Jon plays on this lie

It isn't a lie. You abandoned your son.

> precisely
> because I didn't abandon my son, and I care, and cared for
> him. If I'd really abandoned him, jonnie would pick some
> other lie to tell.

You abandoned your son. It is immaterial that you
didn't abandon him by leaving him in a shopping cart
outside the Piggly-Wiggly. You abandoned him,
economically and emotionally. You abandoned him
economically by refusing to suck it up and get a decent
job, when you clearly could have done so; you weren't
disabled, and you could have taken much better work
than whatever it was in which you were ****ing away
your time. You REFUSED to do it; you considered it
beneath your dignity, or some such bullshit. My mom
also wanted to do some work other than what she did
when my parents divorced. She recognized she had a
DUTY to try to provide for us; her "need" for "inner
fulfilment" had to be overridden in order to do the
right thing. You consciously REFUSED to do the right
thing.

You emotionally abandoned your son by insisting on
devoting yourself to being a *******. Your sexual
appetite came before your son's emotional needs.

>> The young man seems to have turned out pretty well

[snip ostentatious bragging and outright LYING about
what she "provided" for her son]

You didn't provide any material support to him at all.
Your father took the boy and raised him, and paid for
whatever education he received.

You do not "support" your son. You can't, given your
alleged political beliefs: he is the very epitome of
the state, in its rawest form.

You cannot deny that your son does not wish to have any
but the barest minimum contact with you. He does not
wish to see you.