usual suspect

Default Schism

degene-Rat & Schism wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> I can tell you, I'm looking forward to worshipping at Holy Faith
>>> if the local bishop splits -- it's a prettier and more historic
>>> church than the one I attend now, but it has a REALLY annoying
>>> priest. Their building, our priest: perfect.

>> Style over substance. Typical. What a waste of a sanctuary: filling it
>> with transvestites, NAMBLA freaks, and women with bad haircuts in
>> flannel shirts. Not to mention an apostate priest.

> It's O.K. -- the Episcopal church is tolerant;

No, it's libertine. My church is tolerant: we welcome everyone. We don't
water down the Scriptures, though, and embrace deviant behavior; sin is
sin. The only "sins" your church now openly addresses are from a
temporal leftwing political (rather tha Scriptural) point of view. You
have your homosexual activist church; we have Christ and the prophets.
The two are mutually exclusive.

> we'll even let YOU attend....

I'd attend if your church preached law and gospel, but sadly your church
is about leftist and homosexual social activism rather than Christ
crucified.