David Harrison

Default critique of anthropologist's view on diet

Laurie wrote:

> "David Harrison" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
>
>>Laurie wrote:
>>

>>>"jambalaya" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
>>> The same old, tired juvenile insults and no rational attenpt to

> disprove
>
>>>anything I said, just like Jon-a-thug noBalls has been doing for YEARS.

>> You took an ass-kicking, and now you're running away.

> David, YOU may consider lies, personal insults, intentional distortions
> of other's posts, evasion, and vulgarity to be legitimate techniques in
> polite academic discussion, but that only reveals your own lack of
> intellectual development and integrity.

You took an ass-kicking, Larry. You did not "refute" a
single thing in William Leonard's article. I don't
know if your misrepresentations of what Leonard wrote
were deliberate, or simply based on your slovenly
reading and ignorance of real science, but you clearly
did not understand what he wrote, EXCEPT that it points
to a conclusion completely opposite your hysterical
dietary extremism. You were called on your slovenly,
ANTI-scientific rantings, and you did a ****-poor job
of defending yourself - that is, you took an ass-kicking.