Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default Cheese enchiladas - Oy vey!

holy smokes!

Guess i will pass on them unless i can find somthing suitable...

KROM

"ankalime" > wrote in message
On May 16, 7:37 am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> "krom" > wrote:

> > I got a free chipotle coupon and dunno if i even =want to bother..i hear
> > they are good and use natural ingredients tho so may try a taco
> > salad..no
> > edible bowl..lol.

> A Chipotle is just a smoke-dried Jalapeņo chile. They're easy to make at
> home, if you have a BBQ (smoker). The flavor will depend on the kind of
> wood you use for smoking, but the heat will remain the same. I have some
> friends (maybe that should read "fiends") who also make Serrano and
> Habanero 'Chipotles.

Nick, I think Krom means he has a coupon from Chipotle Mexican
Restaurant, not a coupon for a free chile.

My friends love Chipotle. The stuff does look tasty and fresh. BUT...
they got themselves put on a list of the 20 worst foods in America
with their chicken burrito. It's stuffed with cilantro-lime rice.
Tasty, yes, but that burrito comes to 1179 cal, 47 g fat, 2656 mg
sodium and ::drum roll:: 125 g carbs. Hooah!

The 20 worst foods list is here.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21838237...Y_20WorstFoods

Cindy