Posted to alt.food.diabetic
jacquie[_2_] jacquie[_2_] is offline

Default Big breakfast

The only way I can eat Salmon is as fried patties My Grandson loves
Salmon...and Mussels. He used to not like anything, but he now likes food
most kids turn their noses up at. He is on Adderal for his ADHD so he
doesn't eat allot during the day, but a late supper of Salmon is one of his
favorite. He will also eat the fish his Stepdad and he catch. His STDad is
Hispanic and cooks allot of Mexican food...GS is tired of Mexican... so fish
is a nice change for him My kids loved liver when they were little...hubby
and I couldn't stomach it..so we had burgers when they had their liver..this
was when they were toddlers My husband will eat the smoked Salmon out of
the bag.