Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Cheese enchiladas - Oy vey!

Nicky > wrote:
: On Fri, 16 May 2008 05:39:46 -0700 (PDT), ankalime
: > wrote:

: >Served 1 chicken breast per adult cut into strips with veg and a tbsp
: >of sour cream on top, 1/3 c vegetarian refried beans on the side with
: >a sprinkle of shredded cheese, and jalapenos on the side. 2 hour pp =
: >105. And the kids liked it!

: Sounds yummy! And what is it with the man/BBQ thing? I like a spot of
: pyromania too, but I only ever get near the thing if he's away...

: Nicky.

I think it makes them think that they are a cave man rubbing sticks
together to warm and feed their women and children. Like going hunting so
they can stay with their buddies and not shave or bathe for several days.
that seems to be the pattern near my summer home. You can smell those
hunters from a mile away as they come to the supermarket to clean out all
the beer.

Wendy