Laurie

Default critique of anthropologist's view on diet

"Samudra" > wrote in message
om...

> Even though some parts are indeed loaded with emotion ...

As I have been a student of human consciousness for close to half a
century, would you PLEASE tell me EXACTLY what methodology you use to "read"
emotions from dots on a screen??
Do you use electronics? Or perhaps an ancient Tibetan meditation
technique? The Ouija Board, perhaps? Spock's Mind Meld? Casting bones or
entrails?
Clearly, emotion does not translate into my writing, since I am happily
amused when writing these critiques; I am amused at how inadequate the
"educational system" is to produce quacks like Leonard.

> It would of course never do in formal scientific discussion.

There is no "formal" scientific discussion; Leonard's article was not
presented as such, it is loaded with his personal superstitions and cultural
beliefs that are presented as fact with absolutely no support.

Laurie