Laurie

Default critique of anthropologist's view on diet

"jambalaya" > wrote in message
news
> Leonard, the person holding a Ph.D. from an
> accredited university:
> We humans are strange primates.
> Polemicisit Larry Forti, the business world reject:

That's SO like you, noBalls, demonstrating that you have no education or
intellectual integrity by leading off with a personal insult. It seems that
that is your primary ability, doesn't it??

> True, and the fiction they create disguised as
> 'science' to support their own personal cultural
> conditioning and superstitions, which they refuse to
> examine logically, is even stranger.
>
> You have not refuted claims by REAL scientists -

The entire critique refuted the false claims made by the author, you
have not only failed, but you have not ever attempted, to refute anything I
have said.
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the strange world of logical argument,
but in order for you to refute any concept , you would have to prove
error(s) in fact, or error(s) in the logic, I used to derive that concept.
You have not done so, you have failed to even try to do so.

> the shabby fraud you are

Name-calling reduces your credibility to zero, noBalls; haven't you
learned that YET?? It has been years of your same juvenile behavior, and
you learn nothing.

> ... with angry handwaving.

Another characteristic of the terminal psychopath, the false claim that
they can read "emotions", "feelings", or other affect from dots on a screen.

> their science "fiction", Larry, unless you are capable
> of refuting it, using the same techniques they use.

I use facts and logic, you have not demonstrated ANY errors of mine in
either fact or logic, because you are not able to do so. Again, I invite
you to do so.

> We all know you can't.

Now, he can read the minds of everyone, where??
On the planet? In the Universe? Or, are you referring to all those
voices in your head?

> Polemicisit Larry Forti:

Do you REALLY believe that juvenile name-calling enhances your
credibility, self-respect, or the respect of the others who read this?

> Simple: culture. The other species are driven by
> instincts, thus can function only in harmony with
> Nature, not destroy it and themselves through misuse
> of intellect as humans do as a result of cultural
> conditioning. Some of the primates, such as the
> chimp, are starting to develop culture as shown by
> their limited flesh-eating.
>
> SUPPORT your contention that it is "merely" "culture",

First of all, I did NOT say: "merely", you are simply intentionally
misquoting me and demonstrate boundless stupidity by enclosing "merely" in
quotes. You are lying.
There are two processes in the Universe: Nature and culture, that is
axiomatic. Offer concincing proof that there are more, or different, than
these two processes.

> ... You aren't a scientist in ANY WAY, ...

I have degrees in engineering and was exposed to the basic sciences,
apparently much more intensely than you ever were, since you have failed to
refute anything I have said with facts and logic.

> you are an angry, dishonest polemicist ...

Again with the mind-reading? IF you could really do this, then let's
take the Amazing Randi $1,000,000 challenge for anyone who can, like you
claim to, demonstrate a verifiable psychic ability.
http://www.randi.org/research/index.html
Otherwise, you should really stop lying about your magic powers.
More name-calling: do you feel better about yourself when you insult
others? Do you delude yourself into thinking you are stronger than the
people you insult? Or that insults put you in control of something? Is
that the only way you can feel better than everyone??

> who LIES and claims to understand
> science. You do not.

Yet, you have not even attempted to disprove anything I have said in an
intellectually-honest manner, for you are totally incapable of doing so.

> Larry Forti, the angry LYING polemicist

More name-calling and false claims of telepathy. Don't you ever get
tired of denigrating yourself like this, noBalls??

> Natural selection made our species into the self-
> and omni-destructive plague that is currently
> destroying our planet? This is, indeed, a perverted
> view of evolution. "Quirks" of behavior are not
> the slightest bit related to evolution, which occurs
> in the physical body, only. "Quirks" of behavior
> exist only in the domain of culture/consciousness,
> which is totally independent from, and different
> than, genetic processes.
>
> Are you challenging the fact that we evolved, ...

It is clear that I am challenging the false claim by Leonard that
global, human self-destructive behavior was a result of "evolution" or
"natural selection acting to maximize dietary quality and foraging
efficiency".
Leonard offers no support for his claim.

> Are you challenging the contention that our ABILITY to
> develop culture is itself an evolutionary change?

The concept, which you miss, or intentionally choose to miss, is simple:
the self-destructive behavior manifest by only one species on the planet,
ours, is a result of culture, not "evolution" at the genetic level as
Leonard claims.
Similarly, your obnoxious behavior is a result of YOUR cultural
programming, and your mal-adaptive responses to it. Apparently, your
parents forgot to teach your how to behave in a civilized society, and
whatever "education" you would claim has failed to teach you how to carry on
a polite, logical, academic discussion.
Culture, and the ABILITY to develop culture, are quite different, so
don't try to obfuscate the difference, or twist my words to suit yourself.

> angry, hyperbolically EMOTIONAL ...

More mind reading?? You are simply lying about this false ability.

> I don't think you can.

You have shown no ability to think.

> Leonard, the real scientist:
> Thus, in an evolutionary sense, we are very much what we ate.

Lamarckian evolutionary theory was discarded a century ago.
http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/Einmag_Abstr/AHeschl.html

> the ignorant-of-biology polemicist:

Do you see juvenile insults in the scientific texts YOU read? Why do
you choose to embarrass and destroy yourself, like this? When did this
self-destructive behavior happen in your childhood? Did your parents ever
express any love to you? You seem to have missed out on developing the
human qualities. Respect, intelligence, manners, ...

> You are flatly wrong: he is in NO WAY relying on
> Lamarckian evolution in reaching his conclusion.
> Leonard, the real scientist:

Changes in food availability over time, it seems,
strongly influenced our hominid ancestors. Thus, in
an evolutionary sense, we are very much what we ate.

Leonard states that "in an evolutionary sense, we are very much what we
ate", which is a clear assertion in the Lamarckian model that behavior (what
we ate) influenced our being at the biological level (what we are).
It has not.
IF changing human diet from the natural, biologically-correct one for
our species resulted in our "adapting" to that diet as he falsely claims,
then we would have developed the physical tools, the biochemical tools, and
the instincts to eat flesh over the millions of years of doing so, yet,
clearly, we have developed NONE of these. In addition, the devastating
health-destroying effects of eating animal products, clearly shown by
current epidemiology, would not exist IF any "evolution" had occurred as a
result of flesh-eating (what we ate).

> You simply don't know what you're reading.

Yet, you have failed to even try to refute anything I said.

> Leonard, the true scientist:
> Accordingly, what we eat is yet another way in which
> we differ from our primate kin.
>
> Larry Forti, the lying polemicist:

Does that really make you feel superior?? What a phychopath!

> Much to our own detriment, as epidemiology shows.
> No. You are UNQUALIFIED to discuss what epidemiology
> shows, ...

I am qualified to discuss anything.

> and you have read no original epidemiological articles.

Ah, yes, mind-reading again; how about that $1,000,000 challenge; all
I'd ask is a 50% finder's fee. Come forth and demonstrate your magic
powers, and let's both make some money, or try to be honest enough to stop
making such idiotic claims.

> You are a FRAUD.

Hmmm...name calling gets you points, somehow??

> is an angry, dogmatic polemic.

More mind-reading and insults, what debating team taught you this
technique??

> You ****ING FRAUD.

And to top it all off: vulgarity, the credibility and respect-builder.

NoBalls, you will never grow up.

Laurie