Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Cheese enchiladas - Oy vey!

Just before dinner BG 68. Had three cheese enchiladas from Vallarta market,
with a spicy green sauce, topped with sour cream. Tortilla chips, refried
beans and rice on the side. Ate all the chips and beans, half of the rice.
Should've only had half of the beans and skipped the rice. One hour PP BG
124. Two hour 165. Three hour 174. Four hour 197. Five hour 181. Talk about
pizza effect!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~