Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Brookstone Hands-Free Soap Dispenser

On May 14, 11:14*am, "l, not -l" > wrote:
> On 13-May-2008, pltrgyst > wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:55:11 -0700 (PDT), Dee Dee >
> > wrote:

> > >http://tinyurl.com/6axou2

> > >I bought this hands-free soap Dispenser at Brookstone. * Here are the
> > >reviews.

> > >My recommendation: YES!

> > Just what I'd need, Dee -- another three AA batteries a month. And what
> > happens
> > when you walk in the bathroom with filthy hands and the batteries are
> > dead?

> > Not to mention that you still have to rub your hands together to get them
> > clean
> > and rinse them.

> I like the fact that it is shown in use with a faucet that requires hand(s)
> to turn on. *While avoiding germs from the soap dispenser, one gathers and
> leaves germs all over the faucet handles - not very well thought out. * I'm
> surprised they didn't also offer a hands-free faucet and toilet flusher, as
> seen in airport bathrooms; Brookstone, IMO, has always been a great source
> for gadgets of marginal utility as status-symbols.
> --
> Change Cujo to Juno in email address.- Hide quoted text -

I've always liked gadgets of marginal utility as status-symbols; if
for no other reason than to irritate others into writing emails to me
-- I'm lonely that way ;-))

Here are the last two purchases I've made from Brookstone -- both
absolutely useless to others, but quite useful to me.
Nail scissors: The best scissors I've ever used in my decades of
life. Too bad I didn't find them earlier, if they even made them.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...m_ite=datafeed

The best neck pillow I've ever had --
http://www.brookstone.com/store/prod...ry&prodtemp=t1

I'm too busy looking for more of these Brookstone products to have
time to make tiny url's - but it really doesn't matter as only
forthcoming harrumph posts would be on the way.

DH has instructions to buy me a Brookstone product at least once a
month, so my self-esteem will hover around the 100% mark at all
times. Let me see -- I'm going to have to go to the storage area and
see if there are a few Brookstone items that I could post at eBay.
Watch for them!

Dee Dee