Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_3_] Joseph Coulter[_3_] is offline

Default Caymus friends and then there are the C.K Mondavi friends

"Evan Keel" > wrote in
:

> "Mark Lipton" > wrote in message
>> Evan Keel wrote:
>>
>> > Anyone remember Michele Chiarlo's Barbera d'Asti? Great food wine
>> > for

> about
>> > 10 USD bucks. Thinking 2000?

>> You bet! Several different vintages worth. It's a good wine for the
>> money, but there are other wines at the $10-and-under price point
>> that I like as well or better.
>>
>> Mark Lipton

> Please post your under 10 bucks recs. I am a damn cheapskate. . My
> favorite right now is C.K Mondavi Wildcreek Canyon Zin. Here in
> Connecticut 7 bucks a bottle.. But I do have a few nice bottlles
> downstairs.

look for La Vielle Ferme Cotes du Ventoux from France as well as Vina
Alarba a grenache from Spain (yes I know I used the French spelling)

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021